- Personalise Me
- Christmas Ornaments
- Illuminated Ornaments
- Nativity Sets
- Tree Decorations
- Giftscribes Decorations
- Baby's 1st Christmas
- Christmas Softies
- Advent Calendars
- Christmas Jigsaw Puzzles
- Stockings & Stocking Holders
- Wreaths & Christmas Foliage
- Festive Fire screens
- Festive Lights
- Christmas Card Holders
- Candles & Candle Holders
- Wall Plaques and Signs
- Festive Tablewear
- Festive Jewellery
- Christmas Music
Payment & Security
All prices quoted are shown in British pounds ( £ GBP)
All prices include VAT @ 20%
Item prices exclude P&P (postage and packaging) charges, which the buyer must pay. P&P charges for orders are quoted during the checkout process, prior to submission of credit card details. This enables us to calculate the exact shipping cost unique to your order, so you are not overcharged. In certain circumstances, additional P&P charges may apply. In this case we will contact you to advise on the additional cost.
You may cancel at any stage during the checkout process.
We accept payments from or the following credit and debit card types...
At no stage do we have access to your credit card numbers except when you opt to place your order and pay via telephone.
All online transactions are handled through PayPal, one of the most secure payment platforms in the world. They automatically encrypt all sensitive information sent between your computer and their systems, ensuring your information is kept private.
Using PayPal means that we do not have to store any of your credit and debit card details on our website, so in the rare instance that someone does illegally access our database they will not be able to get your card details. We use and trust PayPal for their high levels of security which also includes:
• 128 bit encrypted sessions when securing credit and debit card details.
• Storage of personal information is heavily guarded, both physically and electronically
• Firewall-protected servers are not connected directly to the internet.
• The use of fraud prevention technology that monitors transactions for suspicious activity.
When you complete our online checkout process, the following payment steps will apply...
- When you click the ‘confirm’ button on the final checkout page your browser will automatically redirect you to PayPal’s secure payment gateway, where you will be asked to enter your payment details. This can be through an existing PayPal account if you have one or you can create one which can be used for future purchases at The Christmas Emporium or any other site that accepts PayPal payments. Alternatively, you can pay by credit or debit card by entering your details.
- Depending on your card type you may also be asked to provide additional security information under the Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode schemes.
- After you submit your credit or debit card details, PayPal will compile the transaction information, undertake the security checks and verify the transaction.
- Once the transaction is complete, your browser will automatically redirect you to a confirmation page on our website. Finally, an e-mail will be sent to you by PayPal, confirming the transaction, and we will also email you a copy of your order.
VAT Reg No: 870 8840 94
The Christmas Emporium are approved dealers for the following manufacturers